Place#3:Visitors Information Center on Castillo Drive
That's a Bunch of Bull!!
I had recently went to the Picasso exhibit in the visitor center, one of the many places I noticed tourists had visited first since it's right next to the parking garage. I wanted to capture what many tourists including my own mother and her friends think about that exhibit the have of Picasso. I kept hearing "That's a bunch of bull!" or "That's a load of bull!" due to the fact that it was an exhibit of his bull works. I wanted to capture this and how fast they normally take their time in an exhibit by showing myself dressed as a tourist and walking into the exhibit and then out, going to some people in charge of the exhibit and saying "That's a bunch of bull"! I voiced over the tape since it was hard to hear everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment