Before:
After:
For the third brush, I had decided to use my lime green carpet that was lying on the floor since I wasn't allowed to cut up Flagler's carpet. This brush was the hardest one to put together due to how tiny the strands were. Again I repeated the same process as the other two before and noticed more changes. While I was wetting this brush, some of the strands kept falling off because they didn't want to stick to the brush unlike all the other fibers. I then dipped it in the acrylic paint which made the strands stay in place, and painted with it. It was a lot harder to control this brush because the different thicknesses in the brush and how the strands kept pushing away from each other. The picture was not the best, but I was still able to paint one with texture, but not as much as the grasses texture. There I washed it and the brush was stained really dark. It had also stayed wet for about a whole day until it finally dried. I would not recommend painting with your carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment