Wednesday, February 20, 2013

4.) Thread
Before:
After: 



For this brush I had cut many different color threads and combined them into one brush. Each strand was able to stay in place and combine itself with all the others like a real brush with hair. It was able to get wet like the brushes before it and instead of giving me a hard time like the carpet one, the thread painted pretty nicely, giving texture and all. I was able to control the brush strokes as well. When I tried to clean it, most of the paint came off except for a tiny bit which is really hard to see in the picture. Along with this it took about half of the time the carpet did to dry which was a really good quality. So the thread is another fiber that is really nice to use while painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment