Before:
After:
Fabric was the most difficult fiber to use. Gathering all of the materials, I cut some tiny strips off of different clothes and sheets that I owned around my room. There I had used rubber cement to put it all together and used tape to attach it to the wood I had carved. When it came time to paint, the brush would not cooperate. When the materials became wet, they became unstable, and each slip drooped away from all of the others. The same thing happened when I had dipped all of them into paint. They were so far spread out that I had absolutely no control over the strokes that they made besides the general direction. Then when it came time to washing the paint out, I had noticed some of the fabrics such as the grey one, started to rip away from te rest of it as well as having itself stained. This brush would be really nice to paint in large objects to fill in, but the detail is very limited. It was my least favorite one out of all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment